Sunday, June 07, 2009

It was a great weekend for great beer. :) Several beers made their debut in AL this weekend (I wish Sweetwater's Happy Ending Stout would've shown up!) and a number of high gravity beers made the selection the best yet.

I forgot to take a picture of every sample I tasted, but here are all but 14 of them.

The brewfest sold out before the event started, but the logistics were handled much better this year. Looking forward to next year.

Speaking of anticipation...I'm volunteering at Bonnaroo this year. MG & I went in 2004, so this won't be too new, but there are a large number of great bands there including two nights of Phish. Volunteers work a couple of shifts, get some food, close camping & free entrance! :)

Even if it rains, it promises to be a great time...

No comments: