Thursday, May 21, 2009

Since it's almost Friday, I thought I'd take you on a little journey to some of the places I've lived over the years. I'm using Google Maps' Street View so you get a first hand shot of how it looks today (well, recently, at least). Each place will show the city followed by the year in which I first lived there:

(some places are not shown, b/c they're not on street view, including the past few places I've lived)

Auburn, AL 1976:


View Larger Map

Anniston, AL 1978:


View Larger Map

Auburn, AL 1985:


View Larger Map

Birmingham, AL 1987:


View Larger Map

Anniston, AL 1988:


View Larger Map

Birmingham, AL 1989:


View Larger Map

Auburn, AL 1995:


View Larger Map

Birmingham, AL 1998: (also where a friend had a wreck)


View Larger Map

Birmingham, AL 1999:


View Larger Map

Birmingham, AL 2000:


View Larger Map

Auburn, AL 2001:


View Larger Map

Washington, D.C. 2002:


View Larger Map

No comments: